Typo3 Website Design & Development
Global Companies Use TYPO3 to Run Their Websites
A large number of well-known global companies rely on TYPO3’s advanced framework-features, adaptability, transparency, and ease of use.
Philips, HP, Velux, 3M, ABN-Amro, Bundesagentur fuer Arbeit, AHK, Volkswagen, World Hotels, FC Schalke 04, Airberlin.com, BASF, Airbus, Condor, Sears, Unesco Bangkok, Europcar, WWF, Ford, Thomas Cook, UNICEF, Sagem, Lufthansa, Sanyo, Vodafone, Greenpeace, Samsung, Thyssen Krupp Stainless Internatonal, The New York Times, Leica, Loewe, Blaupunkt, Airfrance, Stanford University, GE, MGM – just to name a few of the thousands of businesses that have chosen this strong CMS as their online presence foundation.
The large set of features, performance, and ROI are the main reasons that these brands have chosen TYPO3 as their CMS of choice.
TYPO3 enables editors to make changes to the content of their websites with an intuitive user interface by simply using their web browser – from anywhere in the world – even from your mobile phone.
System administrators love TYPO3 as it gives them full control over the permissions of the individual users, including a workflow, versioning, and rollbacks (undo).
TYPO3 is great for companies with a large number of pages, whether it be information, products or services. This CMS grows with the organization and costs stay transparent and very low compared to other proprietary systems, which is why so many leading companies have chosen this content management system.
Key TYPO3 advantages:
- Simple User Interface: Updating existing or adding new pages is quick and simpl
- Feature-rich: Endless list of features, such as dynamic menus, multiple-domains and sites, SEO friendly, mobile-ready, multi-lingual, and a whole lot more.
- Affordable: TYPO3 can be downloaded for free and does not require any paid licenseing model.
- Accessible: Responsive coding that follows the Web Accesibility Initiative (WAI) as well as standards for people with disabilities (U.S. Section 508 standards).
- Internationalization and localization: Run your website in multiple languages on the front and back-end.
- Flexible: TYPO3 is object oriented, thus making it very flexible. It runs on the free Apache/MySQL environment, comes with sophisticated template and caching options and offers an extensible API.
- Stable: Important for large organizations, this system comes with legacy support, has a development plan and is a mature and tested platform.
- Secure: Continuous and regular updates ensure security along with a broad developer base, SSL, audit trail and versioning
Over 400,000 companies around the globe cannot be wrong by having decided to use TYPO3 as their website foundation, having made TYPO3 the most popular enterprise CMS in the EU. Above are just a few of the reasons why this is the case.
Expert TYPO3 Website Design and Development
Bangkok Web Agency has been designing customized TYPO3 websites from the bottom up for several years for companies based in Thailand as well as in Europe, Australia and the USA. Our focus is to create bespoke TYPO3 websites matching our client’s requirements and brand specifics. We provide TYPO3 website hosting, support, maintenance, consultation and training. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you to get up and running with a customized TYPO3 website for your business.
TYPO3 – is one of the most high end open source website management systems globally with more than ten thousand implementations.
The main advantages of the system are: flexibility, safety, and user-friendliness. TYPO3 is among the top 10 most secure systems in the world.